วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Good Grips Salad Chopper useless

OXO Good Grips Salad Chopper and Bowl
OXO Good Grips Salad Chopper and Bowl Read more...

  • 2-piece salad chopper set with durable bowl and rolling chopper hand tool
  • Both pieces are dishwasher-safe; 5-1/2-quart capacity
  • Generous, angled, nonslip handle for comfortable chopping action
  • Double stainless-steel blades to efficiently slice greens, veggies, and more
  • Bowl features continuous curve for constant contact with blades

  • useless I chop a lot of herps and vegstables and thought this looked like a time saver but really a good knife is so much better. Save money and space in your drawers skip it. It's silly.
    disappointing I searched for a long time for this product. I should have known better when my favorite cooking store said they used to carry it but decided to discontinue sales. The bowl is fantastic. The blades of the cutter are nice and sharp. It would work better it the blades were closer together. It takes much longer to achieve a proper chopped salad with this product than with a cutting board and chef's knife.
    Perfect Chopper I don't know what it is about chopped salad that makes it taste so much better than tossed but this chopper makes it very easy to make a great chopped salad. It handles everything from the veggies to meats and cheeses for the perfect antipasto salad.
    My wife loves this buys it now My wife loves this buys it now. it does a great job no complaints. no not try to make it better it fine the way it is.
    Interesting idea works okay I bought this because we eat a lot of salads and shred a lot of kale and greens for soups. The price and reviews were good so I bought this about 4 months ago and have used it many times. I didn't think using it to shred leafy salad greens was as fun as some of the reviewers thought it was. It works but I don't think it's any easier than just putting the greens on a big wooden chopping board and using a large knife. The greens in the center of the bowl get very finely chopped and you have to keep moving the greens from around the edges into the center of the bowl. I'm going to try using the chopper on the chopping board next time. We love the big bowl and use that for all kinds of stuff.
    fine chopper This is an excellent chopper and bowl set aand well worth the low price. I love salads and this makes quick work of chopping anything for your salad.The chopper is so easy to use and chop any kinds of greens and vegetables.
    Outstanding salad maker Whenever we use this we get rave reviews from friends and family members. We put all the salad fixing minus the dressing together and chop. The blade cuts through everything and makes the flavor enhanced throughout.
    My salads are now fabulous! I LOVE THIS!!! I just ordered another for my mom! Def a great product and the price is good also.
    Great Chopper! So simple so easy to clean. This nonelectric nongimmicky salad chopper does exactly what it claims. You can chop an individual salad or enough for a family and guests. The end result depends on how long the user chops. There is no learning curve.you start chopping you watch the salad you flip it over a little with the side of the blade you chop again and stop when you like what you see. You can chop lettuce only or throw anything and everything in the bowl and chop it at once. We now eat chopped salads at every dinner and it's never failed me. I've thrown everything at itonions nuts cherry tomatoes hard cooked eggs cheese dried cranberries celery carrots etc. I have learned to start with the hard stuff celery carrots nuts and throw in the soft stuff at the end like the eggs or cheese. I never prechop entire salads for the next day but I wouldn't do that with any chopper. There's no storage issue because the big sturdy bowl stores with your other bowls and you can use it for anything including trickortreat handouts. We've used this chopper many many time and the blades thus far show no sign of dulling. I'm buying two for Christmas gifts.
    the best salad maker and the least amt of time! I can place whole romaine leaves spinach spring mix sliced cukes/onions. radishes bell peppers and even processed beef/turkey/cheese into the bowl and by rotating bowl with one hand I can either roll or pound the chopper with other hand and get everything to bite size in 30 seconds! The tool also allows shuffling the veggies for even distribution. Include eggs whatever except for carrots which are too thick and must be julienned first. Eating more salads because prep is so quick now!
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • OXO Soft Works Herb Mincer Herb Mincer Recommended Being pretty handy with a knife I generally avoid products like this but I was looking for another item to fulfill the 4 for 3 promotion and decided to get this. I'm surprised at how good it works as it does a much ...Read the full

    • Chef'n SaladShears Lettuce Chopper Chops my lettuce in the bowl I like to make salads for myself and only like to chop the lettuce that I need. This tool is perfect! I can chop the lettuce right in my bowl if I want. It works great on the cutting board also but I really liked it when I used it in my ...Read the full

    • Two-Handled 7" Double Bladed Mincing Rocker Knife - Stainless Steel great for chopped salads I work in the city and love getting salads especially the chopped salads so I decided to find the chopping knife they used and found it. I have been making chopped salads at home for a few days now and it's awesome. ...Read the full

    • Prepara Salad Chopper, Green Plastic I personnaly dont like the idea of plastic knife. I cannot agree with previous reviewer what this knife is sharp. ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Salad Tongs Very good tongs.. i like these tongs they are so good for salads indeed. i am thinking of getting another one. They are sleek and so easy to use.. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น