วันพุธที่ 11 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

chefgadget Croissant Cutter

Croissant Cutter
Croissant Cutter Read more...

  • 14 inches in total length
  • 5.5 inch blade
  • Stainless steel with wood handles

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • Ateco Stainless Steel Croissant Roller Cutter Thank you Dear AmazonThanks for keeping wonderful varity of kitchen products Im so happy with my croissant roller cutter Warm RegardsKholod ...Read the full

    • Winware 6 Wheel Adjustable Dough Divider Very wobbly wheels The goodThe expanding mechanism works fine. It's simple and seems sturdy enough. Basically one screw can be loosened in order to increase or decrease the distance between the cutter wheels and then you tighten the screw ...Read the full

    • Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Perforated Baguette Pan Good product I have baked baguettes several times now and am very pleased with the results. I made the mistake of placing it in the dishwasher after the first use and now find that I have to use spray release. Would recommend hand washing only. ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopper Excellent Product Update 8/25/07 I love this so much that I bought a second one! Now I have one for baking and another for everything else. When I cook big meals I tire of having to rewash it.This is my second bench scraper. The first was ...Read the full

    • Ateco 5357 11 Piece Plain Round Cutter Set Good product good price~ I got this cutter for my baking class culinary school. It's great for a students' budget compared to the plastic ones made in France that costs five times as much but the downside is it will rust the cutter and the inside of the tin if one ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น