วันเสาร์ที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Micro Egg Microwave Cooking Cup rubbery egg white

Micro Egg Microwave Egg Cooking Cup
Micro Egg Microwave Egg Cooking Cup Read more...

  • Perfect for standalone eggs or eggs for making eggs Benedict, deviled eggs and Meurette
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Make soft boiled eggs in 30-second and hard boiled eggs in 50-second
  • Easy and safe to use
  • Microwave egg cooker

  • my daughter loves this! My daughter loves this quick way to get an egg for breakfast.
    rubbery egg white microwaves cook from the outside to the inside but fast.I tried cooking at full power and found the egg white rubbery.I then tried cooking at 6/10 power and the white was less rubbery but the yolk was more runny.Maybe there's no way to avoid rubbery white with cooked yolk or runny yolk with nonrubbery white.
    Looks cute but works poorly Sadly I have to agree with many of the other reviewers. The micro egg cup is a great idea that just doesn't work very well. I have tried the other reviewers' suggestionspoking the yolk with a toothpick experimenting with the timing etc.but to no avail. The results are chronically inconsistent. Eggs from the same carton cooked for the same amount of time come out differently. The egg invariably gets hard boiled or overcooked on the top but there's still raw white on the bottom. The best solution seems to be to cook an egg for a little while scrape off the cooked top and then put the raw part back in for 10 seconds or so until it's cooked as well.I haven't had any staining but the egg white does stick to the container more than I'd like making it a bit of a pain to wash. For some reason I can't return it either. A disappointing product and now I'm stuck with it.
    Micro Egg quick & easy Micro Egg is a quick and easy way to poach a single egg. In only 45 seconds you can have tasty egg and the cleanup is easy. After buying my first one I have purchased several for friends. The price is very reasonable too.
    Eggs are not meant to be microwaved This was a horrible experience that I had with these little guys. No manual in the package that says a hole must be made in the egg with a toothpick or something like that I learned it from the reviews here that I should make a hole Second with or without a hole in the eggshell the egg was undercooked for the time advertised.
    Microwave egg cup Works as promised. I could never make softboiled eggs that were not too runny or too hard. This works great.
    Micro Egg only micro disappointing Being a girl who loves me some boiled eggs the idea that in a mere 30 60 seconds I could have my very own unending supply seemed fantastic and at the price of $.60 or so it seemed I couldn't go wrong. The plasticine eggshaped container arrived very quickly in a boxed set of two. So far so good. Open looking the box over three times I noticed there were no instructions. No problem. It's a microwavable boiled egg maker how hard could it be?First thing I did was put a raw egg shell and all in the cup placed the lid and microwaved for 60 seconds. My first mistake was walking away from the microwave. I'll take that. 20 seconds in micro explosion! After cleaning all shell and yolk bits up I was still optimistic. Okay the picture on the box shows the egg actually loose in the container so I cracked the egg into the cup and placed it in the microwave for 60 seconds. Try two. This time we made it through the whole microwave cycle. Success! Sort of The egg was okay. Maybe I'm a little ahead of the curve I already make a version of scrambled eggs in the microwave mix eggs and milk herbs and cheese into a small bowl and microwave. Morning later I was willing to give it one more go. I cracked an egg into the cup put it in the microwave for 50 seconds maybe less time would equal a more alluring egg. I walked away from the microwave. Thirtyseconds in micro explosion. Whaaat?On the positive side my microwave is cleaner than it's ever been washing egg out of it three times in a day will lead to that and for a hair over $.
    My Second One Works Great! I have two of these one for home & another for the RV. They work as intended. It may take a few over or undercooked eggs in order for you to determine the correct timing for your own microwave mine is 50 seconds but once you establish that it will work every time. Even a difference of 5 seconds will make the egg more or less firm. Just make sure the lid is securely screwed on or you will be cleaning up some splatter inside the microwave.
    quick easy eggs I love this product. The eggs come out somewhere between poached and a hard boiled. Easy and quick. I have had one for years. When I found it on Amazon I ordered one for my daughter and each of my sisters. They love it too.
    Not As useful As I First Thought The product works as advertised but after the intial trial or two I have not used it so basically I am saying save your money. but hey it's my fault for buying and not the product's fault.The item shipped right away and arrived early and works as advertised I just an not using it like I thought I would which is my fault not the company's or the products.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nordic Ware 64802 Microwave Egg Boiler Microwave Egg Boiler It works great and it's small 6 high 5 diameter and easy to use. May require some experimentation to get times correct for your own microwave. For me 7 minutes for soft 8 min for medium and 910 min for hard eggs on high power 700W microwave.It ...Read the full

    • Progressive International Microwavable Omelet Maker Exactly what I want in 5 minutes So let's be honest this is a dumpy little microwave omelet maker.That said I love it. Mine broke pretty early on and now is just two seperate pieces but still works great. I use Egg Beaters and pour some in ...Read the full

    • Progressive International Microwavable Four Egg Poacher Good micro Good micro poacher.Pros Works greatCons none so farBe sure to poke the yokes and whites with a fork before cooking to keep the explosions to a minimum. Also add half a teaspoon of water under and on top of eggs before cooking.30 ...Read the full

    • Chef Buddy Microwave Egg Cookers, Set of 4 Waste of money The seller shipped quickly but the product is a waste of money. I was so excited when these arrived but i can cook an egg in a small bowl better than I can with this. I added the tbs of water poked a hole in the yolk and turned ...Read the full

    • Nordic Ware Microwave Omelet Pan Omelets in a jiffy The Nordic Ware Microwave Omelet Pan is quite a nifty little kitchen gadget. Before purchasing I had said to myself Making an omelet in the microwave? Impossible. I got this pan and was proven wrong. To my surprise the omelets made in this pan ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น