วันจันทร์ที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Moultrie Feeders Volt Solar Panel Nice compact and all the mounting harware is included!

Moultrie Feeders - 6 Volt Solar Panel
Moultrie Feeders - 6 Volt Solar Panel Read more...

  • Perfect for feeders in inconvenient areas!
  • Ensure a continued source of power for your feeders with Moultrie's solar panel
  • Trickle-charge maintains battery life; 6-volt

  • Great Solar Panel Rather than replace 6v batteries @ $3 to $4 a pop for my auto feeder Iinvested in this 6v solar panel. It started working right out of the boxeven with fluoresent lighting. Worked for this hunting season keeping 6v rechargeablebattery at 7.2v. I'm very pleased with purchase and panel.
    Nice compact and all the mounting harware is included! Nice compact and all the mounting harware is included!I mention that the hardware is included because the desctiption is spotty at best.
    We'll see This panel looks very much like the one I am replacing. The original one went bad stopped charging after about a year which I thought was a bit premature. Anyway this one was shipped to me quickly and is working fine. Time will tell if out performs the old one.
    solar Good if you can provide direct sunlight. So be ready to clear limbs. Squirrels ate my wiring. Next time will make a sleeve out of hose. Suggest you do something to protect wiring when you hang.
    Moultrie 6v solar panel Moultrie continues to make quality solar panels that withstand the outdoor elements and produce the necessary charge for batteries. Have used their solar panels for many years and never been left wanting.
    Would not work with my wiring I just suppose that this solar panel would work with my Moultriebut to make it work with mine I would have had to drill a hole in the Battery compartment.I gave it three stars because it probably work great if connected to an older feeder. Mine has the new connection with a rubber plug where it plugs in to another solar panel made by Moultrie. So make sure you get the right one or you will be cutting holes to get it connected.
    Great Product! I am using this unit with my fish feeder hanging on the dock at our pond. I have had it in operation for about two months now and it keeps the 6 volt battery charged to 100% so my fish can have meals four times a day seven day a week.
    Works as advertised Works as advertised. With this and a 6 volt rechargeable battery I was able to keep my deer feeder going the entire season I usually go through about 3 to 4 alkaline batteries in this amount of time. I have a meter on my feeder that gives me the status of battery power. After 4 months it still says the battery has 100% power. It was nice to know that after a busy week at work that I could go sit in the stand on saturday morning and know that me feeder was working.
    6volt solar panel moultrie Its not a scam. Worth our money and works great. Please remember its 6volt not a nuclear reactor. Its a very good product so no need to worry about its quality. Yes it is durable although its wise not to test its durability..you might go too far.
    These are the best for deer feeders I have several deer feeders I've been using for over 10 years and have tried many different battery chargers as I run the feeders year round. I find these Moultree chargers to be the best. Easy to mount on the leg of the feeder and they last for several years. Only complaint the electric line is NOT shielded and squirrels eat through it after a few months or so. I always need to go back and encase the electric lines in a metal sheath that I get at Lowes or Home Depot. Also the batteries usually die after a year or two before the solar charger fails. Also remember to clean the solar charger every few months to keep it operating at peak efficiency. Keeep the charger aimed at the best afternoon sun also.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • UPG UB645 Sealed Lead Acid Batteries Performs as expected This battery was purchased as a total replacement battery pack in a Wildgame Innovations WGI 1.3 MP strobe Game Camera under the Timberview brand name. See my review of that camera. This game cam used 4 C cell ...Read the full

    • Moultrie Feeders - 6 Volt Rechargeable Battery 6 VOLT BATTERY THIS BATTERY HAS MORE LIVES THEN A CAT WITH 9 LIVESWITH A GREAT CHARGE IT KEEPS GOING & GOING [GREAT BUY] ...Read the full

    • Moultrie 6 volt Battery Charger Good Charger I bought the charger to recharge my son's ride on toys. Recharges fisher price and other batteries without a problem. ...Read the full

    • Moultrie® E - Z Fill Tripod Feeder Excellent Deer Feeder I actually have five of these feeders along with a solar panels that keeps the battery charged. They work great are easy to fill and have given me no problems. Would definitely recommend them to anyone! ...Read the full

    • Moultrie® Easy - Fill Tripod Feeder Moultrie easy fill deer feeder I purchased two of these feeders they seem easy to assemble and to set the feeding times. I had to southern engineer one of the two feeders because both the barrel and the hooper sections of the feeder had holes ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น