วันอังคารที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Alaskan Ulu Legendary Knife Arctic Great Chopper

Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic
Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic Read more...

  • The blade on the Ulu Knife measures 6". Walnut knife stand and instruction book included
  • The Ulu knife (pronounced oo-loo) comes from Alaska, and has been used by Native people of the Arctic for centuries.
  • The Ulu rocker knife performs most culinary chores with ease and efficiency - from chopping nuts to slicing cheese and meats. One aspect of this knife that sets it apart from other rocker knives is that it can easily be sharpened, giving it much longer usability.
  • The blade is made of stainless steel and has a large, easy to grip wooden handle. This is an excellent tool for single-handed people or people with weak hands.
  • Finally, a rocker knife worthy of great chefs! Ulu knives have a unique design which increases dexterity and leverage, making fine cuts simple and chopping easier.

  • Alaskan Ulu Knife Fantastic Product My handicapped sister has been using an Ulu knife since the mid '90s when another sister happened upon one in a store in Alaska. This knife is perfect for people who can only use one hand for cutting and gives a great sense of independence.
    Chopper Love this chopper. My husband was the one that wanted this chopper but I also enjoy using it. GREAT for salads and gifts for relatives. Very sharp. Will buy from seller again and recommend as well.
    Great Knife Great! Aid to handicap rocking motion makes cuting/chopping much easier. Handle easy to grip/hold even if hand muscles are weak.Would recommend buying with cutting board with bowl shape that matches curve of knife.Caution very sharp!! handle with care.
    what you can use this for this is a great item for a patient that has suffered a stroke and has limited use of his hands. it makes cutting simple & lets the person be self sufficient.
    Great Blade This knife is awesome. Although fleshing deer hides is hard and electric tools might make the process far less tedious this knife is the best single handed tool I've used. Certainly worth the price.
    Ulu Knife is the greatest. I have the cutting board and use this to slice carrots celery etc. I have also used it to dice up meat. I love it.
    great knife Nice sharp knife. Cuts very well. The wood handle is more comfortable if you take the time to oil it.
    The Ulu Knife The Ulu Knife is a great tool and a must have for thecook that likes easy chopping! I have arthritis and thisknife is so user friendly.
    Great Chopper Bought one on a trip to Alaska several years ago wore it out and needed a replacement. Found this one on Amazon and it works perfectly. It is very useful for chopping and cutting items in the preperation of food in the kitchen. Would not be without at least one.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • One-Handed in a Two-Handed World, 3rd Edition It's a very good book but would like more teen info. By A Customer I am a thirteen year old middle school student. I got this book because my teacher heard the author interviewed on public radio and thought I would like it. It is a good book ...Read the full

    • EZ Off Jar Opener Independence & ease even in power outages No more asking those with strong hands to open things and it works even when the power goes out!I have a degenerative disorder that makes at times twisting even a door knob challenging. One of these jar openers came with our ...Read the full

    • Rocking T Knife Works great I got one of these for my mom who has limited use of her left hand due to a stroke 13 years ago. She pretty much has to use just one hand to eat. This rockerstyle knife allows her to cut most food including meat. It doesn't ...Read the full

    • Good Grips Rocker Knife with Serrated Blade Cuts like butter! I used to have to ask my husband to cut up my food for me. Since receiving the Rocker knife I am much more independent at the dinnertable. Thanks for providing me with an easy to use tool! ...Read the full

    • Rocking T Knife Carrying Case ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น