วันพุธที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Global Decor Asian Collection Sushi Not A Culinary Grade Item

Global Decor Asian Collection Sushi Press Kit
Global Decor Asian Collection Sushi Press Kit Read more...

  • Wooden rice paddle, bamboo scroll, pressboard, sushi knife, mold and base
  • Wood, Bamboo
  • Used for sushi

  • Great for the price I purchased this for a cooking showdown between friends. I had never made sushi before. After a day of watching videos and Google searching techniques and recipes I bought this set on a Tuesday. Got it on a Friday and won the Sushi contest on Saturday. I was actually accused of buying from a restaurant but proved myself when I rolled right in front of them.With all ingredients laid out and a little practice you can have a roll made and cut in about 2 minutes. the press is also awesome. I did some sashimi by hand then saw Iron Chef use the press to do cucumber shrimp sashimi. With a very thin slice of cucumber a little homemade spicy mayo and a lightly salted cooked shrimp my wife actually ate sushi. The knife will need to be taken good care of sharpen carefully and do not put in dishwasher. Spoon could be a little longer but it works. Careful with the mat bamboo will shift.
    Pretty easy to use As long as you follow the directions it's simple to use. Our sushi turned out great. I highly recommend.
    DO NOT BUY If I could rate this a lower star than a 1 I would. This was a waste of time and money. The sushi press is not a sushi press. It's made of cheap plywood and was full of woodshavings. The knife was bent when I got it. Very cheap metal. The rice paddle is made of the same cheap wood from the box. The only good thing of this whole package was the sushi mat to roll sushi. Do not buy this piece of garbage. I would have saved the time and money buy buying a more expensive knife sushi press and paddle.
    AWESOME! Got these for my daughter for Xmas last year as part of her sushi making experience. Still going and it does everything it is supposed to.
    Not A Culinary Grade Item I bought this cause I looked everywhere for a sushi mat and came up short. I had never made vegetable rolls before but saw an episode of Dr. Oz and began my chasing down a sushi mat. I finally turned to Amazon. I really just wanted the mat. On knives you get what you pay for and this knife will be fine for it's purpose sort of. The press kit arrived with a leg off the box. I thought it all fit neatly into the little box had actually never heard of a sushi press so it was fine. Normally I'd send back the item but the mat is fine. I watched a couple of videos on youtube and the mat works.
    Works Great We ordered this in April 2011 so we can make homemade Sushi for our anniversary. It worked great. Very easy to use and easy to clean. I recommend this for anyone who wants to try to make their own Sushi at home.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Sushezi Sushi Made Easy About as easy as it gets I looked at about 56 different sushi makers recently including the $20000 sushi robot. Sushezi seemed the best bang for the buck. It arrived today along with a rice cooker via Amazon Prime so I didn't even get a ...Read the full

    • Sushi Nori Seaweed Sheets - 50 Sheets - Mikoshi Trading Hawaii Not the best but good and cheap. The product is OK a little bit less flavourish and more fragile than the Nori sheets I used to buy from Whole foods but still they are useable and regarding the highly competitive price I am pretty sure I will ...Read the full

    • Sushi For Dummies Everything about sushi from A to Z! Wow. I just finished reading Sushi For Dummies and was amazed at just how much I learned. The authors have created what must be THE most complete and detailed guide to sushi available anywhere at any price and they have done so ...Read the full

    • Sushi Service for Two Nice sushi set for the money. Plates are a bit small but overall good deal for the $$.Cute setting for informal dinner. To be offended by the character's features is like being offended by calling grits southern. If the facial features offends anyone you can ...Read the full

    • The Complete Book of Sushi Best Sushi Book I Own I own about 13 different sushi books and this is by far the very best. They break down every element of sushi creation. Great photos very helpful. The recipes are soo very creative and unique to all the other books. It changed the way I ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น