วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Good Grips Dough Blender Sturdy blender

OXO Good Grips Dough Blender
OXO Good Grips Dough Blender Read more...

  • Safe to clean in the dishwasher
  • Measures 5 by 5-1/4 by 2 inches
  • Broad, soft handle absorbs pressure and is non-slip for a secure grip
  • Designed with sturdy stainless-steel blades; makes quick, efficient work of preparing crumb toppings and pastries
  • Cut butter or margarine into flour for great pie and pastry crusts with this heavy-duty dough blender

  • Great product After struggling for a few years with horribly flimsy wire pastry cutters I wanted one like Mom always had.
    Soild and wellmade I use the dough blender to make biscuits scones and any other item that needs butter blended into the dough. This product works well is very sturdy and cleans easily using my nylon scrubbing brush.
    Doesn't work as well as standard blender Oxo calls this a dough blender indicating it's the bladed type. You might also want to search for this kitchen tool under the term pastry blender which is wired.I wanted to try this design but it doesn't work as well for me as the wire type. Some folks prefer this bladed type and I think if you do a lot of recipes where you're 'cutting in' cold butter/lard this would work well for you.I'm usually using this to make streusel and other softbutter recipes so the wire type works best and I'm going back to it.
    works well Works really well. I had thrown out my old dough blender which wasn't working so well anymore and had tried using a fork which was a nightmare. I got this and used it the following day to make pies for Christmas. The dough blended really easily and it was really comfortable on my hands. It seems very well ergonomically designed as I made several pies and my hand didn't cramp at all like it used to with my old one.
    Dough Blender I do enjoy using my Oxo Good Grips dough blender. It blends together lots of ingredients. It does so much better with pie dough than the old way of trying to use two knives together to separate and mix the dough.
    works great This is a sturdy tool. It's SO much better than the cheap one I had. The handle won't turn and slip and the blades are stronger.
    Good product Its solid and seems to be built well. Works great for mashing potatoes and anything else that needs mashing. I would buy this again.
    Bad Design. I bought this at Walmart and the first time I used it it broke. The side of the handle pop out as soon as you put any pressure on it. Then gets butter in it and never works again. Not a good design.
    Sturdy blender Ordered this one because the ones in the stores were too flimsy but this one is great. Good for blending up hard butter with flour.
    Good Pastry blender I use this all the time for making scones. It is comfortable to use and does a good job. Looked at many but glad I selected this one.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopper Excellent Product Update 8/25/07 I love this so much that I bought a second one! Now I have one for baking and another for everything else. When I cook big meals I tire of having to rewash it.This is my second bench scraper. The first was ...Read the full

    • Conimar Kitchen 18 by 24-Inch Helper Pastry Mat, Non-Slip Love this mat! After having a Tupperware pie mat for years I finally had to invest in a new one because a friend melted it. I tried a fondant rolling mat which was all i could find at the time and was sorely disappointed as it was really ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush Try Silicone! This is a great brush! Maybe I have just had bad luck but it seems like the regular bristle brushes I've used would always shed bristles. On or in the food. Not only that but they were soooo hard to get clean they always seemed ...Read the full

    • RSVP International 4-pc. Endurance Biscuit Cutter Set. Biscuit cutters for a lifetime of baking sizes listed I'm mainly adding my 2 cents because I would have liked to know the sizes of the cutters before ordering at the time of purchase I don't see this info anywhere. According to the box you ...Read the full

    • Ateco French Rolling Pin Functional and useful. This style of tapered rolling pin is far more useful than the conventional flat rolling pin for making pie doughs pizza doughs calzones and other rolled out baked goods. The idea is that the tapered aspect of this ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น