วันศุกร์ที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Norpro Grinder Mincer Pasta Maker easy to use meat grinder

Norpro Meat Grinder, Mincer, and Pasta Maker
Norpro Meat Grinder, Mincer, and Pasta Maker Read more...

  • 3-in-one kitchen tool; minces, grinds, and makes fresh pasta from scratch
  • Ideal for grinding hamburger, creating sausage or pate, and blending baby food
  • Includes: coarse and fine mincing plates, sausage funnel, 3 pasta attachments
  • Durable, hygienic, high-impact plastic body; stainless steel blade and mincing plates
  • Stands 7 inches high; measures 4-1/4 inches in diameter; made in USA

  • easy to use meat grinder I wanted to have a meat grinder for some time and the reports about 'pink slime' finally made me buy this one. I was a bit worried that it might be flimsy or hard to use but it is a fine grinder. One can grind 3lbs of beef in just a few minutes without much effort. I am very pleased with this purchase and recommend it. I have not used it as a pasta maker.
    Good stuff Easy assemble and cleanfor meat and pastait is perfect it is a little bit stuck for chopping vegetables.
    RECEIVED IT IN 3 DAYS FROM AMAZON EASY TO PUT TOGETHER. DIRECTIONS IN BOX. WORKS WELL. STAYS PLACED ON TABLE WHEN LOCKED. I BOUGHT IT TO GRIND MEAT HAM FOR HAM SALAD.
    Plastic and cheap I bought this in hopes of having a cheap way to process a few lbs of deer at a time. The cheap plastic didn't even make it through 4 pounds the spindle started to sheer and leave plastic bits in the meat and then the blades completely stopped cutting and wouldn't even push the meat through the front. Terrible product if you plan to use for grinding meat.
    Good for the two of use. MY Grandchild age 2 grinded chuck roest for burgers.If she can do itso can you.Clean up was fast.I just hope it last a long time!!!Yes I will buy one for my Ozella for her three boys and Pat # 2.
    Great grinder This is a really good and easy to use meat grinder! It was easy to clean as well. Add the price and I'm veryimpressed by it.
    Great product I looked into getting a meat grinder for my family in light of the pink slime in the news lately. I also can't find FRESH ground chicken in the grocery store. I looked at several different grinders. This one is very easy to use and clean up. Small enough to store easily and set up quickly. I've used it several times and it doesnt disappoint. Several pounds of meat are freshly ground in a matter of minutes. No metal shavings in the meat like some other grinders. I highly recommend this product.
    Phenomenal grinder I had it for 6 months now and use occasionally once a month or so. This is a wonderful grinder. I use the coarse disk big holes and i tried beef and fatPro's Suction cap works great Handle is low effort even an eight years old girl was able to do it About 10 min to go through 45 lbs of chuck cut into 12 inch size cubes Simple assembly Small storage space PriceCon's Cleanup as any grinder too many pieces to clean. Takes another 510min Not too much details on what parts are dishwasher friendlyTips Let the meat get into room temp for about an hour Cut the meat into 12 inch size cubes If grinding meat and fat separately do the fat first as the meat will help with getting the fat residue out helpful for cleanupOverall this is probably my best purchase in 2011.
    good with problems Smaller and lighter than I expected. Takes a STRONG grip to get it to lock to counter. A bigger nob is need. Need two hands to turn nob and one hand to hold it down ie two people. But it does stay stuck and does not move once locked. Once I put it together correctly we ground 8 pounds of lean beef pretty quickly with no problems. However trying to make pasta twice was a disaster and cleaning nightmare. I would not try to make pasta again.
    Good for grinding meat Not so good for making pasta. I was a little wary because of some of the negative reviews. But it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I mainly use it to grind pork to make dumpling stuffing. The unit handles well pork belly meat with quite a bit of sinew. The plastic parts seem sturdy enough to last a long while. I do cut the meat into small strips before grinding it.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น