วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Howard BBC012 Butcher Conditioner 12 Ounces Better than expected

Howard BBC012 Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes, 12-Ounces
Howard BBC012 Butcher Block Conditioner Food Grade Mineral Oil and Natural Waxes, 12-Ounces Read more...

  • Revitalizing blend prevents drying and cracking of hardwoods and bamboo
  • Used after every wash this conditioner help keep butcher blocks and cutting boards functional and beautiful
  • Exceeds US FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
  • Ideal for salad bowls, wooden spoons and wooden toys
  • Naturally antibacterial waxes provide another level of protection

  • Great oil reasonably priced We were new to this type of product and there were numerous oils to choose from. After comparing prices and reading reviews we selected this oil as we have a bunch of bamboo cutting boards that seemed to be getting dry. We applied the oil a couple of coats and the wood looks brand new.
    Amazing results!!!!! I've had a wooden cutting board for about a year and had no clue how to take care of it. I only recently started to disinfect it with salt + lemon juice methods and moved on to wanting to reoil it as well. I chose this product because the price was reasonable. I just oiled both sides of my cutting board tonight and I could not be more pleased with the results!!!!! I even tried it on my mini bamboo cutting board and then went crazy with the wooden utensils and built in cutting board gross rental house I never use it and again results were incredible. I did microwave a bit of the oil in a bowl before starting. I did not have to buff much extra off my items were probably very thirst for oil! but I just used one of our cleaning rags.
    Butcher Block Conditioner is great!
    Howard Butcher Block Conditioner This product is great. I was about to give up on my bamboo chopping board. When it was suggested that I give this a try. My chopping board has never looked better.
    Great Results! I have quite a few wood cutting boards and wooden utensils. They were looking pretty rough and dull so I bought this conditioner. Wowwhat a difference it made! It brought new life to the cutting boards and utensils. Easy to apply and made the boards and utensils looks so good. Glad I bought this and used it. I will make it a habit to condition my wooden cooking stuff with this product.
    Great for thirsty wood I really like this butcher block conditioner. It soaks right in and gives the wood a nice patina while not adding ingredients to your kitchen surfaces that pollute the food you prepare on them.
    My favorite butcher block conditioner penetrates the wood well. I prefer this product because it isn't an oil. I feel you can control how and where the product is applied more so than a straight mineral oil. I recently applied this product to all of my cutting boards including my bamboo boards and they all look like new. My butcher block cutting table also looks like new.
    Love this product! This is my second bottle and wish that I would have known about this sooner. Like when I first got my butcher block. It really works and improved the appearance of my butcher block.
    Worked fine on cutting boards rolling pins pizza peel and knife handles.. Great productI used this on my cutting boards a pizza peel Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel two rolling pins and all my kitchen knives. The wooden knife handles were faded with age and washings. After one application they looked brand new. My pizza peel and rolling pins worked as they should after the oiling.The mineral oil soaked into the peel and the rolling pins protecting the wood. After drying and buffing them flour and cornmeal did not not stick to their surface. I was able to flour the rolling pin roll out my pizza dough and when finished the pizza dough slid right off the peel onto the oven stone Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone Back. Side note The pizza dough recipe was out of the book Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day and was quite tasty.
    Better than expected This is a great product. I treated the butcher block table as well as bamboo cutting boards and they look great. It does not just contain mineral oil but the beeswax helps keep the oil in the wood.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น