วันจันทร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

J A Henckels 13 Slot In Drawer Knife Looks great in my drawer, does its job

J.A. Henckels 13-Slot In-Drawer Knife Tray
J.A. Henckels 13-Slot In-Drawer Knife Tray Read more...

  • Sharpener slot large enough for 10-inch tool
  • Made of wood; fits most kitchen drawers; 17-by-9-by-2 inches
  • Top level also suitable for six steak knives
  • Bi-level display, with top holding blades to 5 inches, bottom to 10 inches
  • Safely, conveniently stores 12 knives and sharpening steel in drawer

  • Alllllmost perfect This knife block works great in my drawer. Only problem is that the big knife is a little thicker than the regular knives so as a result it sticks up a little bit but not a bad thing really. I'm glad I bought this. Saves so much counter space.
    Looks great in my drawer does its job I bought this tray because I found myself with a few more knives than I had room in my block mostly short knives with a couple of longer ones and needed a place where they'd stay safe. It does its job as well as you could expect it to with all my knives sitting still in their proper places every time I open and close its drawer. It also looks great it sits in a what I imagine is a standard size silverware drawer taking up most of the length but leaving plenty of width on either side for me to keep related objects and still feel organized. I couldn't have asked for a better product for my use case.
    Title!!! Exactly as described. Fits the drawer perfectly. Protects my sharp knives.Easy to get the knives and easy to replace same.
    Great space saver! I admired this knife tray in my sister's kitchen and had to have one for myself. It fits beautifully in the drawer corrals the knives in a much smaller space. Don't know how I lived without it all these years. I also like having this in a drawer so I can clear some counter space by no longer having a knife block that didn't hold enough knives. It is sturdy wellmade and I recommend it.
    almost perfect for any kitchen Product safely stores the knives but still annoyed by the way smaller knives are stored. The product has grooves for the smaller knives and it securely and easily stores them. It's when you try to take the knives out where the problem arises. You either have to pinch between the two bigger knife blades to access the handle of the smaller knife or attempt to scoop the knife from the long end of the handle. If the smaller steak knife is full size and fills the grooves then you really can't put your finger or fingers in there to take the knives out.
    Great knife tray It's a great tray for keeping knives organized and secure in the drawer. We much prefer it over the wood block on the kitchen counter. We're not a fan of clutter on the counters.
    Love love love this knife drawer tray! This knife drawer tray keeps my sharp knives organized and safe from cutting me. I just reach in and the handles are in the correct possition to pick them up. The sturdy wood does not break down. I have small drawers and this 13 slot tray fit perfectly. Well worth the price. Shipping was super fast too. You just can't go wrong if you have quality knives to put in this tray.
    Solid I bought this for a couple of reasons I want to clear my counters of unnecessary clutter and the old standing knifeblock was ugly and a magnet for grease and dust. I also like this style better than the other bamboo indrawer knife block. It has plenty of space but if it doesn't you probably have too many knives. I'm of the school that says you only need 3 or 4 good ones.
    awesome knife tray
    A nice alternative to the block on the counter I've found this to be a viable solution to knife storage. Of course that's assuming you have an extra kitchen drawer to spare. After a couple of days I was used to reaching into the drawer to pull out knives but now I like not having them on the counter.The only negatives I've found about this item is that bigger blades like my Shun Ken Onion or my Shun Bob Kramer don't sit far enough down into the slots. The result in my case is that the tips of the blades are exposed resting above the slot in the back of the drawer. Could be a problem if someone reached into the back of the drawer. Then again if they're dim enough to do such a thing they may just deserve the poke they'd receive. Another note the small slots really only accommodate small blades. My 5 utility knife doesn't fit and I don't have any big slot remaining to house it.The tray itself seems very sturdy and solid and I expect it will last for years.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Wusthof In-Drawer 7-Slot Knife Storage Tray Amazon has down the WRONG dimensions As of 9/2/2009 Amazon says161/4 x 31/2 x 11/2Wustoff says17 x 41/4 x 3My tape measure says17 x 41/4 x 2I'm guessing Wustoff's 3 height is with the knives in place. ...Read the full

    • Lipper International Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Dividers, Set of 2 Good Product Got a pair of these in early January as I wanted to organize my utensil drawer. So far they have done the job perfectly. They stay in place quite well. I will warn though that even though they say they are 22 inches long if you ...Read the full

    • Totally Bamboo Expandable Utility Drawer Organizer Decent but Not Perfect I purchased this drawer organizer to help organize the mess that lives inside of my kitchen junk drawer. This organizer has good qualities it's solid and looks nice but unfortunately there are bad aspects that ...Read the full

    • Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Sharp Duo Knife Sharpener Have reasonable expectations I own a set of Henckels knives that are several years old. They are used every day and despite regular honing they were becoming dull. Keeping knives razor sharp is a skill that requires some practice and the right kind of sharpener and ...Read the full

    • Expand-A-Drawer Spice Organizer Not for me Couldn't wait to get it and when I did no matter what I tried this was NOT going in my drawer! The little 'lip' on it wouldn't let it go down to the bottom of the drawer so when I put the spices in my drawer wouldn't close!!! ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น