วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Twin Curl Garnish Ribbon Cutter Great for English Cucumbers


Twin Curl Garnish Ribbon Cutter
  • Create spiral ribbon garnishes and curly fries
  • Stainless steel
  • Not worth buying. A pain to use. A few years back I found something similar that was absolutely great for making curly fries but this is definitely not it. This is definitely a drawer clutter item.
    Great for English Cucumbers I own this cutter and served a beautiful salad with curled English cucumbers on top. Everyone wanted to know how I made the cucumber curls. They were a hit. I was surprised by the bad review and felt I should comment. I don't believe this would work well on carrots or other hard vegetables but it works great on cucumbers zucchini or something similar. It's easy to do and really adds a lot of style to your food. It would be a lot of fun for kids to do it too.
    more work than its worth I'm a cook and look for new things to garnish with so I bought the curl cutter. It does make a nice garnish but makes a mess and is time consuming.


    Create spiral ribbon garnishes and curly fries.Stainless steel. This stainless steel twin curl cutter creates garnishes while hollowing out vegetables for stuffing. Also great for making curly fries and spiral ribbon garnishes. Overall length is 6 inches.


    Related Products
    • Norpro 5129 Easy Carrot Curler Carrot Curler This is an awesome product I already have two that are used regularly. It's sinple to use and makes and outstanding garnish to use on a salad or even a dinner plate. Quick and easy. ...Read the full

    • Spiral Slicer vegetable 4404 Cool tool I only gave this 3 stars becuase it takes some cordination to get your product to turn out like the ones shown and the item seems cheep to me also it seems a little dangerious with a sharp knife edge on one side I am not sure how I ...Read the full

    • Norpro 5-Piece Garnishing Tool Set you get less than what you pay The only tool in this kit that works well is the crinkle cutter.The spiral cutter has a fat nylon screw to drive it. It is so thick that it splits carrots. The ring to put your finger in is half as thick as my wedding band so you ...Read the full

    • Stainless Steel Vegetable Cutters #K8444 "100% Made in Japan!!" Make your own lunch*bles! These stainless steel veggie cutters are perfect for cuteifying your child's lunch. I create snacks that are like minilunch*bles from the store but healthier instead of all the preservatives and sodiumladen stuff in ...Read the full

    • Garnishing: A Feast For Your Eyes Very concise for the apprentice. By A Customer I found that this book is very helpful for the novice/trainee in buffet garnishing. It has been of great help for me in training my staff in our hotel. The templates are a great aid for those ...Read the full

    1 ความคิดเห็น:

    1. You have announced a big birthday party of your child or even an anniversary and you also need to make sure that you make it a happening one with the best and tasty dishes.
      Thanks
      spiral cutter

      ตอบลบ