วันศุกร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

KitchenAid KFC3100OB Chef Chopper Black GREAT---but beware of handle!!!!!


KitchenAid KFC3100OB Chef Series 3- Cup Food Chopper, Onyx Black
  • Wet and dry compartments on domed lid for adding flavorings
  • 3-cup work bowl ideal for small jobs and making sauces, dips, frostings
  • One-year "total replacement" warranty
  • Electronic pulse pad provides precise control; 240 watts
  • Reverse-spiral-action blade pulls food down for uniform chopping
  • best little workhorse This is the best small job processor or chopper as it is labeled that I have ever used. It is very light weight which is important to me and it works wonderfully. I would highly recommend this chopper.
    Love it!!!! I use this chopper almost daily and think everyone should own one. Yes I have a big processor and sometimes I have to use it but I so prefer using my little chopper here for potato salad and most recipes cause it works perfectly and is so easy to clean big plus. This is one appliance I will never be without.
    LOVE IT! Nice and compact! I don't use a food chopper much so I don't need a huge one. Generally the others that I've owned have been large and heavy and obnoxious sitting on the countertop. This one is the perfect size. It's perfect for chopping nuts for cookies onion for a meal etc. I love it now to keep my daughter away from it.
    Broke after 20 seconds of use. Cheap chinese junk. I liked the design small size and generally had good experiences with Kitchenaid. Purchased this brought it home washed it plugged it in and put in some small chunks of ginger root I coarsely chopped by hand. I used it for 20 seconds and then it broke. The motor simply stopped working. This is my fear with small gadgets like this. They are all cheap Chinese junk where QA and reliable design are ignored and abandoned. I knew there was a reason why I stuck with knives.I can't trust small appliances like these to work let alone last. I'm returning it and going back to knives and a stainless steel shredder.
    Handy little machine love it! I had a Cusinart mini chopper for quite a few years and rarely used it except to chop up canned tomatoes. It never latched properly I had to hold my hand on the top to keep it closed and it never chopped anything without leaving large chunks unchopped and when I tried to chop onions they turned to mush. I finally decided to try the KitchenAid Chef's chopper based on all the reviews and the difference between the two machines is amazing! I can chop onions nuts carrots and a variety of other vegetables quickly and uniformly. What a pleasure! When I read some of the negative reviews I can't believe we are talking about the same machine. Maybe it is just the luck of the draw and some come off the assembly line poorly made. Based on my experience with this chopper I would highly recommend it.
    GREATbut beware of handle!!!!! This is a FANTASTIC food processorsmall and very powerful. BUTthe handle has several openings pretty stupid designbecause water AND food get trapped in there and it very hard to get out. I keep a can of compressed air in the kitchen with a straw that goes into the spray part of it like WD 40 and rinse out the handle with a blast of hot water then use the compressed air to dry it. That way you dont have a chance of getting food stuck in there that you cant get out.
    Little .BUT A BEAST!! D So Compact & just gets the Right things Done! If you don't JAM everything in & Understand the 3Cup Limit.
    wasn't the same model # the same model # was ordered because it was supposed to be as cheap as ordering just the bowl for my current one . and it doesn't fit. typical capitalism .
    Great! Works great at chopping onions I haven't really tried anything else yet. It is fast and easy to clean.
    WELL WORTH THE PRICE!!! I received my KitchenAid 3 cup processor yesterday. WOW! What a difference from the Cuisinart that I just sent back. This KitchenAid processor right out of the box is notably better quality and after using it a few times the KitchenAid works so much better than the Cuisinart. Yes there is a difference in price but it's worth every penny of that difference in quality.I read a review that said well you can't expect the little Cuisinart mini to do what a big processor can do! I certainly do expect the mini processor to do what the big ones do only in much small amounts! The KitchenAid 3 cup will do as well as the big processors only in smaller volume. I highly recommend the KitchenAid and warn everyone away from the Cuisinart mini don't waste your money.


    Wet and dry compartments on domed lid for adding flavorings.3-cup work bowl ideal for small jobs and making sauces, dips, frostings.One-year "total replacement" warranty.Electronic pulse pad provides precise control; 240 watts.Reverse-spiral-action blade pulls food down for uniform chopping. With a 3-cup work bowl and 240 watts of power, this chopper is ideal for small jobs and for making sauces, frostings, and dressings. The stainless-steel blade's reverse spiral action pulls food down, minimizing scraping and producing uniform chopped meat, nuts, cheese, vegetables, herbs--all the many foods for which the chopper is intended. For adding ingredients while the chopper is running, the lid has two compartments, one for dry items and the other for wet. For precise control, the chopper's electronic pulse pad responds instantaneously. The heavy power base provides stability and is seamless, making cleanup a simple matter of wiping the base and placing all the parts in the dishwasher. The chopper stands just 9-1/2 inches high and has cord storage inside the base. A stiff spatula is included. Should the chopper fail during its first year, KitchenAid's total replacement warranty guarantees delivery of another machine.


    Related Products
    • Scrabble Slam Cards Great for a rainy day The previous reviewer summed up the game well. However it's important to note that the game is played by all players SIMULTANEOUSLY which does get the pace picked up quite a bit. You have to be pretty quick in ...Read the full

    • Crunch 'n Munch Toffee Popcorn, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) Who doesn't love Crunch and Munch? Seriously Cracker Jacks on steroids.Popcorn Love it!Toffee Love it!Peanuts Love em!At our house Crunch 'n Munch is one of our favorite snacks and with the special 50% off that I was able to take advantage of I knew I couldn't go ...Read the full

    • Trademark Home WaterFall Soap Saver Solid for that sponge wand thingy  
    • Charmin Ultra Strong, Mega Rolls, 4 Count Pack (Pack of 6) 24 Total Rolls [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] Excellent! Before I even start on my review let me ask you this. What have you been eating that you need ultra strong toilet paper to wipe your butt? When strong or extra strong won't do you need ultra strong? Shouldn't you be examining your diet first?Having said ...Read the full

    • Bottle Top Cold Beverage Koozie, Set of 12 Great Little Productbut not for Hawaii Bottle Tops are meant to fit can tops that are about 21/8 inches in diameter which is the standard size in most but NOT all places Coke cans in Hawaii are about 1/4 inch bigger about 25/16 inches across ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น