วันจันทร์ที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dezine Black Handled Crinkle Knife Made well


Dezine Black Handled Crinkle Cut Knife
  • Heavy gauge aluminum
  • Use to trim the edges of hand-made ravioli, make crinkle cut French fries, wave cut vegetables like carrots and zucchini or if you're got a steady hand, make potato gaufrettes.
  • Easy and fun to use
  • A smooth, easy-to-grasp black handle.
  • This stainless steel wave slicer with black handle has a wavy blade for extra special cutting of vegetables and other items.
  • Crinkle Cutter As a child my mother always up my carrots this way. Now as a grandmother I will do the same. This is very sturdy and sharp.
    High Quality Item It is nice to get a high quality item at such a low price. It works quite well and if you are wanting crinkle cuts you won't be disappointed with this knife.
    Awesome! This thing slices through stuff like butter. Made my first crinkle cut fries fried in peanut oil using this knife and it was a pleasure to use and the fries were great. A blade guard would be nice as would not sticking the sticky bar code label on the handle. Very happy with it just don't know how long this is going to last.
    Must Have Tool For Slicing A Must have tool for every cook spare your finger tips and a trip to the ER with those Mandelines as I soon found out it being replaced by Dezine Black Handled Crinkle Cut Knife!Large sturdy Handle and even handles the biggest Veg. Wish I knew about this before I bought something else.Get your Kitchen Gadgets at the Wire Wisk!Fast Friendly Service I know I am a Happy Customer.
    Need to cut rutabagas???
    Made well Excellent tool. Made very well strong and perfect waves for soap cutting. This product is a great addition to any soap makers collection.
    Easy to use and provides a nice added look to cut food Easy to use and provides a nice added look to cut foods. Very pleased with the knife and quality. It will definately be part of our cook ware.
    Slices through sweet potatoes with ease! Bought this so I could start dehydrating sweet potatoes for my dog. The sweet potatoes are tough and hard to cut with a knife but this Crinkle Cut Knife slices right through the potatoes with ease. I really like the handle because I have large hands and this knife fits my hand very well.
    Great tool! It's difficult to cut acorn squash so I thought I'd give this a try WONDERFUL! Cuts through so very easily. And goes through sweet potatoes even easier.
    Excellent Quality crinkle cut knife. Does what I wanted. Sturdy handle and sharp blade. Quality metal and handle with strong attachment points.


    Heavy gauge aluminum.Use to trim the edges of hand-made ravioli, make crinkle cut French fries, wave cut vegetables like carrots and zucchini or if you're got a steady hand, make potato gaufrettes..Easy and fun to use.A smooth, easy-to-grasp black handle..This stainless steel wave slicer with black handle has a wavy blade for extra special cutting of vegetables and other items.. The Crinkle Cut Wave Slicer is made of sturdy, heavy gauge aluminum and features a smooth, easy-to-grasp black handle. Use to trim the edges of hand-made ravioli, make crinkle cut French fries, wave cut vegetables like carrots and zucchini or if you're got a steady hand, make potato gaufrettes.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น