วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Nice pizza peel but come on..


Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
  • Acacia is known for its rich, dark colors that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns
  • Made of beautiful Acacia wood; a multi-use tool that looks beautiful as a serving piece
  • Measuring 14 by 14 inches plus handle; amply sized for pizzas and for serving a variety of cheeses and/or fruits
  • Stainless-steel grommet and leather hanging loop add to the peel's durability and utility
  • The peel makes a great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners
  • Nice pizza peel but come on.. Pizza peel arrived in the mail less than a week ago and is quite a beauty. Haven't got a chance to use it yet but it seems promising. But since ordering it less than a week ago the price has dropped from $28 to $19 and Amazon does not honor postpurchase price matching. Burned.
    Great Product This product is both utilitarian and quite pretty. I wouldn't want to handle hot pizza from the oven without it. It's made well and was a good price. I'd recommend this seller and this product.
    first pizza peel Prior to this I had been using an upside down baking sheet. But I was on a pizza kick and making it 34 times/week and decided I should get a real peel. The peel is pretty and looks like the picture. It is made from multiple pieces of wood that are glued together. The grain is smooth not super tight.
    Pizza paddle This paddle is perfect for our Papa Murphy's 'buy fresh bake at home pizzas.' not only is it beautiful but large enough to hold the whole pizza comfortably when removing from the oven and while cutting.
    Ironwood Pizza Peel More than I expected. Very nice. Almost too pretty to use. Nice and sturdy andwell balanced peels. I am very pleased and your service as usual was great.
    Excellent look and functionality I bought this primarily to use as a bread peel rather than a pizza peel. I followed the suggestions of other reviewers and it became the first piece of kitchen wall art in my new apartment it's hard to tell from the photo but it comes with a small leather strap looped through the grommet. It looks great and works just as well. I'm very pleased with it.
    Beautiful Pizza Peel! I bought this to slide artisan bread and pizza onto my hot baking stone and it works wonderfully. I store it sideways in front of my cutting boards since it is so pretty. It's also nice as a cheese platter. Worth every penny.
    Beautiful and functional I'm loving my Ironwood Gourmet Acacia Wood Pizza Peel. It is very well crafted and the most beautiful pizza peel I have ever had. It is a bit thicker than any other ones I have had so I am needing to use my fingers to help get the pizza back up onto the peel after it is finished cooking but that is fine. If this one starts warping I will order another.
    Beautiful and functional I love this peel it has a nice sloped edge which makes it easy to use. The wood grain is absolutely beautiful. What more could you ask for a lovely piece to display a functional piece to use and an affordable piece comparable to peels with less appeal lol.
    Pretty but not functional It looks nice but does not hold up well to actual use. If you cut anything directly on the peel it leaves significant marks in the surface. It still works for now but my guess is that if I were to continue cutting on it the surface would become too rough and wouldn't work anymore.


    Acacia is known for its rich, dark colors that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns.Made of beautiful Acacia wood; a multi-use tool that looks beautiful as a serving piece.Measuring 14 by 14 inches plus handle; amply sized for pizzas and for serving a variety of cheeses and/or fruits.Stainless-steel grommet and leather hanging loop add to the peel's durability and utility.The peel makes a great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners. Made of beautiful Acacia wood, this pizza peel is a multi-use kitchen tool that looks beautiful as a serving piece. Measuring 14 by 14 inches plus handle, the peel is amply sized for pizzas, as well as for serving a variety of cheeses and/or fruits. A stainless-steel grommet and leather hanging loop add to the peel's durability and utility. The peel makes a great gift for newlyweds or new homeowners.


    Related Products
    • Old Stone Oven 4467 14-Inch by 16-Inch Baking Stone THE BEST HOME PIZZA YET! I've prided myself on my homemade pizza for years. It's something I take very seriously no matter if I am making my dough from scratch or if time doesn't permit using premade refridgerated dough. Now I've used all sorts of pizza pans to ...Read the full

    • Old Stone 4461 16-Inch Round Oven Pizza Stone Heavy Well Built Great Pizza Crust I bought two of these despite their relatively high price. I wanted to be able to cook two large pizzas at once for entertaining so nobody waits slobbering while others eat their pizza.I've made pizza twice and have not been ...Read the full

    • Cambro RFS6PPSW2190 6-Quart Round Food-Storage Container with Lid, Set of 2 perfect for 5minute Artisan bread I purchased these containers specifically for making bread with the 5minute Artisan bread recipe. It costs less to buy these two containers with lids included than it does to buy one container and the lid ...Read the full

    • Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking Best Bread I've Ever Made As Good as Almost All I've Ever Eaten I'm a foodie the kind of person who will drive miles to a bakery who will visit Italy when the ricotta is sweetest. I'm also a skeptic. So when I bought this book I didn't ...Read the full

    • Pizza on the Grill: 100 Feisty Fire-Roasted Recipes for Pizza & More Easy Quick and Fantastic I admit initially I thought pizza on the grill would be a little intimidating. Like how does it not fall through the grates? But Elizabeth Karmel and Bob Blumer know their stuff. The book is layed out great beginning with step by step ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น