วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

STX TURBOFORCE 3000 ELECTRIC ATTACHEMENT Good


"STX TURBOFORCE 3000 SERIES - 3000 WATT" 3.4 HP RATED ELECTRIC MEAT GRINDER - 3 HARDENED STEEL CUTTING BLADES - 3 HARDENED STEEL
  • PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING - WE CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA, ALASKA, HAWAII, APO'S, FPO'S, PUERTO RICO OR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS OR PO BOXES!!!
  • THIS UNIT WILL EASILY GRIND 200 LBS. "PLUS" OF MEAT PER HOUR AND FEATURES 3 SPEEDS - HIGH, LOW & REVERSE WITH ELECTRONIC SWITCHES!!!
  • 3 "HARDENED STEEL" CUTTING PLATES (FINE - MEDIUM - COURSE) - 3 HARDENED STEEL CUTTING BLADES - KIBBI (ALSO KNOWN AS A KUBBE) ATTACHMENT AND ALSO INCLUDES A COMPLETE SET OF SAUSAGE STUFFING TUBES - DIMENSIONS/SIZE (SET UP) - 19" LONG x 8" WIDE x 14" HIGH.
  • OVER 40,000 OF THESE GRINDERS HAVE BEEN SOLD IN THE USA SINCE WE STARTED SELLING THEM 7 YEARS AGO. WE HAVE A 99.9% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATE ON THIS PRODUCT!!!
  • THE STX TURBOFORCE 3000 SERIES COMES WITH A WRITTEN, SIGNED AND DATED 1 YEAR 100% COMPLETE GUARANTEE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A COMPLETE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE AT OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN LINCOLN, NEBRASKA!!!
  • Just Amazing I was looking for a grinder that could handel large quatities of meat. I have looked at several brands models and HP ratings. I came to the conclusion that this one beats them all. It will handel large quatities of meat and also meats that hasn't been trimmed very well without having to take it apart and clean it half way through. There is nothing more agravating then having to stop in the middle of it and cleaning it. On low power this unit will fine grind 14 Lbs in 3 minutes flat I was amazed and there is not need to coars grind it first. It is easy to take apart and easy to clean when done. The price was just fantastic and I payed a lot less for it than I would have for a LEM.
    Great Product Works great. Other reviews here cover the features. Everything about this machine screams quality. I have used it about 8 times now to make sausage and have no complaints. I have noticed that the white parts of the grinder are turning pink?!? I'm not sure why it does not really bother me. I am secure enough with my sexuality to use a pink sausage grinder. 5 out of 5 stars.
    Works Great! Got this as a gift for my husband! He absolutely loves it! It powers it way through the meat like butter and works really fast. The machine is a bit loud but not too bad. It is great that it has the sausage adapter.
    Good Used it first time last night and no problems. It was my first time using any electric meat grinder so i don't have anything to compare to but it worked fine.
    Quick grinding The grinder worked great grinded an entire deer in no time at all. Using the sausage stuffer was the a little cumbersome but it's not a deal breaker.
    Use it If you buy the machine make sure you are using it a few times at the beginning to make sure it is working properly.
    STX TURBOFORCE 3000 SERIES 1800 WATT 2.4 HP RATED ELECTRIC MEAT GRINDER 3 HARDENED STEEL CUTTING BLADES 3 HARDENED STEEL I received this meat grinder as a Christmas gift. Had it in my Wish List. I have used it several times and it is great. It is really a 5 star unit but I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't come with any directions user's guide manual or anything remotely related. Although it is relatively simple to set up I still would have liked some instructions or guide on the use and operation of the stuffing tubes for stuffing and using casings. I had to resort to Google and YouTube for help in that area. Some reviewers have complained of the loudness but the mild loudness is what one would or should expect for meat grinder of this type. The clean up is much easier than I expected. I have had more headaches cleaning my food processor than this grinder. I highly recommend this piece of equipment if you are planning on grinding meat making sausage or replacing an old unit. The unit is five stars the lack of instructions a minor aspect.
    great grinder I bought this grinder almost a year ago because I decided to feed my dog a raw diet and needed a grinder that would handle chicken bones. This grinder has done a wonderful job I couldn't ask for more. The Mercantile Station was wonderful when I called to order cutting blades that I lost when I moved. I only had a few days before my dog was out of food and they got the blades to me in time! Great grinder and great company I highly recommend both.
    Happy Grinder I purchased this Grinder befor Xmas. I called Jim as I wondered if there was a booklet withsome tips. He was very helpful. I used it yesterday to grind beef for ground beef.Jim told me to use the coarse grind first and then put it thru again with the small grind.I cut the beef in strips. It was an absolute dream to use. My husband has a heart conditionand we are into lean meat. I feel that this is the ultimate way to make sure you havefresh ground beef.
    Meat Grinder Good for grinding just meat. Not good for grinding bones and not even frozen! If that is the reason you are purchasing invest on another one this does not do the job. It also gets jammed when grinding organs i.e. turkey gizzards beef heart. I have my dog on raw food and grind all of these. I was not happy when I discovered that it was not too good with bones but then the jamming has bothered me more. I have to disassemble everything and take whatever cannot grind gizzards and beef and turkey heart I have had to just dice these manually. I am saving to invest in one that zips right through it.


    PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING - WE CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA, ALASKA, HAWAII, APO'S, FPO'S, PUERTO RICO OR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS OR PO BOXES!!!.THIS UNIT WILL EASILY GRIND 200 LBS. "PLUS" OF MEAT PER HOUR AND FEATURES 3 SPEEDS - HIGH, LOW & REVERSE WITH ELECTRONIC SWITCHES!!!.3 "HARDENED STEEL" CUTTING PLATES (FINE - MEDIUM - COURSE) - 3 HARDENED STEEL CUTTING BLADES - KIBBI (ALSO KNOWN AS A KUBBE) ATTACHMENT AND ALSO INCLUDES A COMPLETE SET OF SAUSAGE STUFFING TUBES - DIMENSIONS/SIZE (SET UP) - 19" LONG x 8" WIDE x 14" HIGH..OVER 40,000 OF THESE GRINDERS HAVE BEEN SOLD IN THE USA SINCE WE STARTED SELLING THEM 7 YEARS AGO. WE HAVE A 99.9% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATE ON THIS PRODUCT!!!.THE STX TURBOFORCE 3000 SERIES COMES WITH A WRITTEN, SIGNED AND DATED 1 YEAR 100% COMPLETE GUARANTEE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE A COMPLETE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE AT OUR DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN LINCOLN, NEBRASKA!!!. WE ARE "OUT OF STOCK" ON THIS PRODUCT UNTIL MONDAY - MARCH 19TH Please Note: If you place an order from this Amazon Listing for this meat grinder, it "WILL NOT" be shipped to you until Monday, March 19th. If you want your product shipped to you sooner than this date, then PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR THIS PRODUCT!!! The STX TURBOFORCE 3000W Meat Grinder is BUILT TO LAST and packs some VERY HEAVY DUTY OUTPUT POWER & TORQUE!!! This machine was manufactured for HEAVY DUTY HOME USE!!! BUT...If you are a consumer who wants to grind up your Beef, Hog, Deer, Elk, Etc. - Don't Worry ...


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น