วันพุธที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Norpro Ice Cream Sandwich Maker sandwich maker for ice cream


Norpro Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
  • Create the old fashion ice cream sandwiches you loved as a child with Norpro's Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
  • Top-rack dishwasher safe
  • A spreader comes included for easy of creating
  • A built-in sandwich cutter lets you effortlessly create a perfect sandwich
  • Recipes and instructions also included to get you started
  • sandwich maker for ice cream this product is keeper but only will use this rarely. Thank you.


    Create the old fashion ice cream sandwiches you loved as a child with Norpro's Ice Cream Sandwich Maker.Top-rack dishwasher safe.A spreader comes included for easy of creating.A built-in sandwich cutter lets you effortlessly create a perfect sandwich.Recipes and instructions also included to get you started. Create the old fashion ice cream sandwiches you loved as a child with Norpro's Ice Cream Sandwich Maker. A built-in sandwich cutter lets you effortlessly create a perfect sandwich. A spreader comes included as well as recipes and instructions. The tool is top-rack dishwasher safe.


    Related Products
    • Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Molds, Set of 3, Classic Icon Style Adorable and Well Designed I bought these molds on a whim. They were cute and I wanted to make some ice cream sandwiches. I bought two sets but when I got them and read the instructions I was a bit worried that I really didn't need both of them.My wife and I split ...Read the full

    • Progressive International GMMC-68 Microwavable S'Mores Maker Easy to use makes great smores!
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Tovolo Holiday Ice Cream Sandwich Molds, Set of 3 Adorable and Well Designed I bought these molds on a whim. They were cute and I wanted to make some ice cream sandwiches. I bought two sets but when I got them and read the instructions I was a bit worried that I really didn't need both of them.My wife and I split ...Read the full

    • Pops!: Icy Treats for Everyone A real reviewer loves it I agreed with the reviewer who said the long overthetop reviews looked like a publicist wrote them. However I bought the book anyway. It truly is as good as I hoped it would be. So far I have made Fresh Fruit bubbly pops Grape Pops and ...Read the full

    • Chef'n StemGem Strawberry Stem Remover yeah it works.
      onmouseover= ...Read the full

      ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น