วันอังคารที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Joyce Chen Unlimited Scissor Red Still Terrific After Twenty Years


Joyce Chen Unlimited Scissor, Red
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Comfortable, flexible handles
  • For right or left-handed use
  • Powerful precision cutting -- excellent for the kitchen, crafts, the toolbox, and more.
  • Used and recommended by professional chefs and food stylists
  • Dual purpose scissors I had heard that these scissors were great both in the kitchen and in jewellery making so I bought two pairs. One have gone straight into my cutlery drawer where they can be used for cutting chicken etc and the other apir reside with my jewellery tools where they are great for cutting bezel wire and not squashing it.
    Sharp cutting tool
    The perfect kitchen accessory I had one of these before. It was a gift from a friend. Unfortunately it broke and I was unaware that it has a lifetime guarantee. I am keeping the box it came with but hope it will have a very long life.
    Great as metal snips Metalsmiths have been using Joyce Chen scissors as metal snips for years. I've wanted these for a long time and they didn't disappoint! These cut through light to medium weight silver and copper sheet metal with ease.
    Still Terrific After Twenty Years This is the second pair of Joyce Chen scissors that I now own. My first pair purchased some twenty years ago still function as they did when new. The ergonomic handles are comfortable strong and useable with either hand. The steel blades remain sharp even after cutting a wide variety of materials. I've never found the need to resharpen these scissors. I particularly like the length of the blades in this model. Their shorter and narrower dimensions give the user much greater control when cutting smaller items than would otherwise be realized employing larger units. I wholeheartedly recommend these to everyone. In my opinion they're some of the best scissors money can buy.
    Great for gardening I use these mostly for deadheading flowers in the garden. They're very sharp. The small tip is great for snipping smaller flowers. Fits well in my garden apron.
    Joyce Chen scissors These are great scissors and since I'm quite particular I don't give reviews like this easily. They remain sharp are comfortable in your hand and give you lots of control.
    Fantastic Scissors This is a multiple use tool and it is very sharp and precise. I have used mine in the kitchen gardening and in general use around the house. I used to work at a garden center that sold these and I never saw a pair get returned. One day I hope to have a pair dedicated to each task gardening kitchen scrapbooking general use.
    These Joyce Chen scissors are the best!! These are just the best scissors ever! My Dad gave us a pair 2025 years ago and I lost them this past summer on a trip. We have really missed them and I was so glad to see them for sale on Amazon.
    Outstanding I have lots of pairs of scissors and many of them look quite impressive. But nothing matches these for almost every application I can imagine. I don't get it really how such as an unimposing appearing product works so well. Now I've managed to misplace my first of these. Unlike almost anything I misplace I ordered a new one right away actually three of them so that when I inevitably lose one another will be instantly available.


    Dishwasher safe.Comfortable, flexible handles.For right or left-handed use.Powerful precision cutting -- excellent for the kitchen, crafts, the toolbox, and more..Used and recommended by professional chefs and food stylists. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1958. She found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn't live up to her high standards… so she developed her own. Today, Joyce Chen Products sources from all over the Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you. This original "Unlimited" scissor is used and recommended by professional chefs and food stylists. It is dishwasher safe, with soft, flexible red handles and powerful precision cutting. Its ingenious design is for right or left-handed use. Perfect for use in the kitchen, in craft projects, and many other applications.


    Related Products
    • Joyce Chen Unlimited Scissor, White Don't You Dare Borrow These Scissors From Me I can't live without them Need to cut a chicken in half? No problem. Zip Snip Snap. Want to add slivers of fresh herbs to your meal? Snip Snip Snip and they're cut easily and with precision. Want to cut up round steak ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors, Yellow Fabulous Scissors!! I heard about these scissors from another student in my metalsmithing class. She raved about them and showed me how great they are for cutting sheet metal. When I got home I the first thing I did was go online and order ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen 6-1/4-Inch Unlimited Scissors, Blue Handiest Little Scissors You Can Find I bought my first pair of these little scissors about 20 years ago and still use them today. They are practically indestructible however I did manage to melt a spot on the handle when I accidentally laid them on a hot burner. ...Read the full

    • Joyce Chen My Handy Little Knife, 4-Inch Great idea bad execution I ran into this knife when I was actually hoping to find one of those short Japanese sushi knives with the nice little wood sheath. A nice multipurpose portable knife. I have a lot of small pocket knives but but one of the most common uses ...Read the full

    • Silversmithing for Jewelry Makers: A Handbook of Techniques and Surface Treatments Silversmithing for Jewelry Makers A Hnadbook of Technoques and Surface Treatments I was so pleased when this book arrived two days after Christmas this certainly surpased my expectations! I really recommend it too. It has just the right ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น