วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Chicago Metallic 69610 Professional Perforated Italian bread anyone?


Chicago Metallic 69610 Professional Nonstick Perforated French Bread Pan
  • Essential for making French bread
  • Hand washing recommended
  • Heavy-gauge steel construction
  • Nonstick surface
  • 25-year warranty
  • Italian bread anyone? I've made 3 batches of italian bread with this bread pan and it came out perfect everytime. The perforations make the bread bake nicely.
    Works great Works great crust comes out nice and it is definitely more convenient than using a stone and a peel.The only issue I tend to have with it is that it is difficult to cover the loaves with plastic wrap while they proof. The unusual shape of the pan contributes to this there isn't anything protruding high enough to drape the wrap over. I just end up covering it very loosely so that it doesn't constrict the dough and so that the wrap doesn't stick.You will get lots of little dots on the bottom of your loaf but it isn't a big deal. Crust turns out fine though I still use steam/etc.
    good pans I am learning to bake bread and have enjoyed a french bread recipe but till I got these pans my loaves were not very pretty. I like them and they clean up easy. Bread comes out just right.
    I Just Threw Mine In the Garbage I bought the predecessor to this pan about twenty years ago. It served me very well. Bread didn't stick to it the nonstick coating didn't come off and it always produced good bread. I replaced it only because I made the mistake of laying it down on a hot burner on my stove and damaged it.I bought this pan about six months ago. Within about half a dozen uses the nonstick more on nonstick later coating was being rubbed off on the bottom of the pan. Shortly thereafter bread would stick to the edges of the pan. Today bread stuck to nearly the entire pan although the bread dough wasn't at all sticky when I put it into the pan. I couldn't get the bread out of the pan. It's in the garbage now. I'm done with this pan and I'm done with Chicago Metallic actually made in China equipment.
    great bread pan however It is useful gadget for a bread lover. The quality is nice and it does not bend or reform in a hot oven. However I wish the sides were a bit higher on the outside.
    Nice Bread Pan Bought this pan so I could make multiple small loaves of bread.It does what I needed it to do. Wish that the finish wouldn'tscratch so easily. Bread doesn't stick as long as I spray withPam and use lots of cornmeal.
    Winning!! This bread pan is awesome!! I recommend this to everyone! I am a novice breadmaker and it makes professionallooking bread.
    great french bread pan! This works so much better than using a flat baking sheet for making french bread. It is curved and it helps shape the loaf. The perforations are great for a crisp crust the whole thing is nice solid construction and I can make two loaves at once!It can go in the dishwasher although with the perforations I think it might just be easier to clean by hand sometimes stuff can get stuck in there.
    Should the paint scrape off on first use? I am a novice baker who has just started baking bread using a Peter Reinhart book as a guide. Although I have followed his advice and baked French baguettes on a hearthstoneI saw this perforated pan and thought I would give it a try. The bread turned out as well as those baked on a stone but the paint scraped or burned off the underside of the pan after one use. I did not overheat the pan and I hadn't even washed it yet when I noticed the flaking paint. I had thought I might give these pans to my baking friends as birthday or Christmas presents but have reconsidered.
    Fabulous! This pan is absolutely perfect for baking baguettes. I lightly brush it with an oiled paper towel but it may not even need that.The loaves come out perfectly browned crispy and crusty and slide off easily. I'm sold.


    Essential for making French bread.Hand washing recommended.Heavy-gauge steel construction.Nonstick surface.25-year warranty. Having trouble getting French bread to look and taste like the local baker's? This professional perforated French bread pan is the answer. With two 16-by-4-inch curved holders, it's ideal for making two loaves of French bread. The perforations in the curved holders promote a crisp crust and even browning by allowing the oven's heat to reach the bread directly. Heavy-gauge steel and a Silverstone nonstick surface deliver a quick release and easy cleanup.


    Related Products
    • Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Perforated Baguette Pan Good product I have baked baguettes several times now and am very pleased with the results. I made the mistake of placing it in the dishwasher after the first use and now find that I have to use spray release. Would recommend hand washing only. ...Read the full

    • Peter Reinhart's Artisan Breads Every Day Great book for both novice and accomplished bakers I was a tester for this book. I tested all of its recipes and almost all of the variations. This book is perfect for either a complete novice or an accomplished baker. It is written in a ...Read the full

    • Fox Run Set of Four English Muffin Rings Very Useful I bought 2 sets then ordered 2 more not only can they be used to make awsome english muffins I use them to cook eggs in for breakfast sandwhiches as well as biscuts for sausage gravy. Just becareful when washing you can pull them ...Read the full

    • The Bread Baker's Apprentice: Mastering the Art of Extraordinary Bread Work hard and reap the benefits I bought this book after carefully researching it trying to decide if it would be a book I would use or a book that would sit on my shelf and collect dust. The recipes in this book look more timeconsuming than those found in my other ...Read the full

    • OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopper Excellent Product Update 8/25/07 I love this so much that I bought a second one! Now I have one for baking and another for everything else. When I cook big meals I tire of having to rewash it.This is my second bench scraper. The first was ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น