วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Wilton 1907 1107 Gum Paste Modeling Storage Happy


Great set of tools, I bought these at Micheal's Craft store with a 50% off coupon, so they were a good deal.
I really love these tools and find them very useful for work with both gum paste and fondant.
The case is great and it's nice to be able to keep everything in it's place.
Happy, Yet to use these tools, but I'm very happy with the variety and quality and this will definitely be a help with my modeling.
very useful, I found the tool kit to be very useful for making a number of various gum paste flowers for a wedding cake. The case is also very nice for keeping everything together.
Wilton fondant tools, I only can give this product one star because it falls so very short. They used to sell the green set and it was so much better. This one has sprue marks on the tools because they were cast poorly which means that you must carefully sand them off. This leaves the tool with a satin finish instead of a glossy finish and it drags a bit. On delicate flower petals this is sure death! The quilting tool (little wheeled one) is awful and doesn't even rate a star! The blue and green cell pens are not silky like the silicon ones that are white and they are the wrong size, one too big and one not big enough. The metal spatula, actually a pallet knife in the art world, is way too thick to be of much use to get under thin rose petals. The case is nice and the handles are wonderful but over all, not a good investment at full price!!! Look for the older green set they used to market. By the way, the Ateco blue set has most of the same prolems! BAD SPRUE marks.
Wilton Gum-paste modeling tools, I have used these for fondant not gum paste, both products are similar. These tools are nice and do make flower making easier. I like the ease as getting veins on the petals with the back of the shell tool.

I liked mine and then ordered one for my daughter who had just started making cakes for friends and co-workers. She loves hers to.
great Wilton product, I'm glad I bought this product, I love all the tools in the kit. Great set of tools and a great price too. I use it on fondant on cakes and on gumpaste/fondant flowers and fondant/gumpaste/modeling chocolate figures.
a great intermediate kit., I love my tool kit and use it all the time, I must admit to looking at the cutting wheel and going what is the point as it is too small to be of much use for most things and I am glad I have my larger (normal size) one. the kit could use a little paint brush as well as I have taken to keeping one in the box. I haven't used the spatula either as it also seems a little small. but all the other tools are fantastic, I love the different size ball tools, really helped with making my little tea cups and the veining tool was great too. I focus mainly on decorations for cupcakes so it is perfect for me, but I can see if I was to get a bit more professional or serious about my decorating it might not be enough. I also love the value for money, lots of tools for the price, much cheaper than buying separately.
Wilton could've spent a few more bucks for better quality, There are casting lines on the tools which means they don't always move over the gumpaste smoothly. I'll be replacing these with real metal tools, but I've learned my lesson that Wilton does not care about its customers as much as fleecing them with lousy products.
Not good quality!!, I totally agree with Jauquetta!! Only I'd rate it 1 STAR!! There are sprue marks. I even have a tool with a black stain on it??? I think this tool set from this supplier is a factory 2nd because when I saw it at a cake decorating shop they looked more impressive than the set that I have ordered. I would have returned this set if I hadn't shipped it in from overseas!! Yes there are sprue marks on all of the tools, the wheelie tool is not even smooth or perfectly circular and overall they do look cheap because the colour wand does not look like it has a nice 'finish.
Great set of tools for the price, I bought these at the local craft store with my 40% off coupon. I looked and looked online but couldn't tell from the pictures what was the best set so I went with this one. It has worked great. I am really happy with it. I'm sure if you are a professional cake decorator you may want something more sophisticated but for me (the average cake decorator, making them on weekends) this works perfectly. It is a sturdy set with almost every tool you will need to create your masterpiece. Easy to clean and they feel good in your hand. I recommend this product highly.

  • Comfortable grips ensure ergonomic, steady handling
  • Color-coded and numbered for organization and ease of use
  • Includes veining tool, knife, cutting wheel, scriber, and more
  • Set of 10 gum paste tools in a hinged plastic storage case
  • Measures approximately 8-4/5 by 11-1/5 by 1-1/5 inches

  • Comfortable grips ensure ergonomic, steady handling.Color-coded and numbered for organization and ease of use.Includes veining tool, knife, cutting wheel, scriber, and more.Set of 10 gum paste tools in a hinged plastic storage case.Measures approximately 8-4/5 by 11-1/5 by 1-1/5 inches. Enjoy creating professional-looking gum-paste flowers, leaves, figures, and more with the aid of this handy 10-piece set. Color-coded and numbered for ease of use, the set includes the following dual-ended implements: large/small veining tool; shell tool/knife; large/small dogbone tool; serrated quilting/cutting wheel; umbrella tool with five and six divisions; scriber/cone tool; large/small ball tools; palette knife; and modeling sticks #1 and #2. The tools sport comfortable grips for ergonomic, steady handling, and they snap neatly into an included plastic carrying case--complete with hinged lid--for spill-free transport to decorating classes or parties. Perfect for use when embellishing cupcakes, sheet cakes, tiered cakes, pastries, and other homemade confections, the gum-paste tool kit measures approximately 8-4/5 by 11-1/5 by 1-1/5 inches.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น