วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

OXO Good Grips Crinkle Cutter 2 thumbs up


Nice!, Was looking for something to turn my toddler onto different kinds of foods. Now I cut his sandwiches with it, his pancakes, waffles, etc. The size is wonderful too! Not big and bulky so I am able to take it with me.
AWESOME!, This is the best crinkle chip cutter I have seen. I love OXO Good Grips utensils as they are so comfortable and easy to use. I searched all over for this in the UK and assume it is only available in USA. But I had to buy it as I knew it would be made to that superior 'OXO' quality and did not find anything in quite the same league as this. It is actually larger than you think, which is a good thing and the rubber hand hold stops your hand from slipping whilst chopping and is comfortable to use. I have chopped vegetables with it also which makes eating veg. more interesting! and I am a big fan of crinkle chips which I swear taste better than straight ones!!! I got it in 3 days! and I'm in the UK, which was breathtaking. I highly recommend this wherever you are, it will be worth every penny.
2 thumbs up,
Works great...be careful on large veggies!, The handle is comfy, and the grooves work perfectly for waffle fries. I did try using it on a HUGE sweet potato and didn't have enough man power to push it through (had to cut the sweet potato in half).
Easy slicer, I bought this product to make vegetable 'fries' a little more interesting. The handle is large enough to allow me a good grip on the cutter, which makes the cutting process a lot easier. The cutter works as described and has made dinner time more fun for all involved.
good quality product! bad design for purpose!, This is not safety at all! we can use it for soft veges! It won't give you the wafer like chips.
Puts a real twist on your food!, Got this for my significant other. Does the job like most OXO products and fast inexpensive delivery. Great for those decorative ideas and easy to use if you have a little arthritis in the hands.... I also have the Denzin larger one for myself and together we just keep chopping along....
Grandkids eat more carrots, Our grandkids eat more carrots when they are crinkle cut. These crinkle cutters were gifts for all our grown children after we tested and rejected others. They leave more ridges and are comfortable to use.
Easy to grip, very sturdy, The cutter is very sturdy and has been holding up well. I used it to make crinkled wedges of a butternut squash. Since those squash are so dense it required me to practically lean my whole body weight on the cutter to get it to go through and it held up just fine. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the angled cutting plane. The device would be easier to line up and use if it were not angled.
perfect grip and all, its perfect. I actually use it to cut the salad all the time and its heavy and sturdy which is great. i think it will last a long time. buy OXO here and never bother with the company website.

  • Dishwasher safe
  • Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip provides leverage
  • Angled blade for increased stability
  • Make decorative crinkle and waffle cuts from fruits and vegetable
  • Tall, wide blade accommodates larger fruits and vegetables

  • Dishwasher safe.Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip provides leverage.Angled blade for increased stability.Make decorative crinkle and waffle cuts from fruits and vegetable.Tall, wide blade accommodates larger fruits and vegetables. Make your own potato chips and add interest o crudités platters with the OXO Good Grips Crinkle Cutter. The tall, wide blade accommodates larger fruits and vegetable and the blade is angled for increased leverage. Make crinkle cuts by simply pressing the blade through the vegetable. For waffle cuts, rotate the vegetable 90 degrees between cuts and cut close to the edge.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น