วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Breadman TR2500BC Stainless Steel Convection Breadmaker Review in progress


Review in progress, I purchased this machine even though the reviews seem to all be polar opposites of each other. I have not yet used my machine, and I will update this review once I have, but the biggest reason that I purchased it was because it states that it has a 60 minute power backup. My rental community experiences frequent power outages (usually just blinking on and off, but sometimes longer) and I thought this was a very handy feature, and it was the longest one I saw of any of the machines.

Today I received my bread maker, and in the manual there is a sticker over what I am assuming used to be their "60 minute" policy stating that it only has backup for 7 minutes. If you are looking at this machine because of its lengthy power outage assurances, please be aware that this is false.
breadmaker, This product is good for giving a perfect loaf of bread.It mixes well,better than the other breadmakers I had.The mixing process is a little noisy but it is well worth it.
Awesome, This was a Christmas gift...........I love it! Easy to use and the recipes are great. The choice of size of the loaf is an added bonus.
Great choice for a breadmaker, After pouring over reviews of various breadmakers, and watching prices, I finally ordered the Breadman 2500 and I am happy with my choice. I'm sure there's other great bread machines out there, and I can't say if there's a better one than this, but I can say this one is nice. So far I have done a few white breads, french breads, a banana bread & a boxed mix and all have turned out thoroughly mixed and evenly cooked. I haven't had any problems with the pan rattling, I haven't had problems with the add-ins getting stuck. I DID run into a problem when I tried to add chocolate chips to some banana bread - I forgot to choose the "add extras" option, and so the little trap door never opened to dump in the chocolate. Then as the machine heated to cook the bread, all the chocolate melted and made a huge messy chocolate chunk. And since I'm hoping to have this machine a long time, I'm sure I'll do the same thing again at some point, but there's not much Breadman can do about this - just be aware that you'll be kicking yourself if you do this. Overall I think this is a solid choice of a bread machine. It has a simple & sleek look on the counter, and plenty of options for cooking all types of breads. It kneads steadily through 2 lbs of french bread dough. The larger loafs do come out funny shaped (more tall and skinny, as opposed to short and long) but you can cut the tall slices in half to make normal sized slices so to me this is a minor issue. Overall this is a good choice if you're looking for an all purpose bread machine.
terrible bread machine, I received this as a gift and was very excited about it. Well on my first time I couldn't get the baking pan to stay in place to knead, it kept popping out and I would have to put it back in place, at least 20 times! Needless to say my first loaf looked like a misshapen lump of baked dough. I don't know if I even want to try it again.
amazing!, This bread maker is amazing! It is easy to operate, and everything comes out perfect and delicious! I only gave it four stars because I have to put mine on the floor or else it will shake itself of the counter, it was a close call the first time we used. It was moving across our counter (not fast) but we didnt want to chance it, so we make our bread on the ground :) it still tastes just the same.
So far so good..., We have only had this machine for about a month, so I can't speak for its durability. As others have commented, the touch panel bubbled up in one spot immediately. Also, there is no reason that the "beeps" need to be that loud-- after we first plugged it in, we had to scrape our cats off the ceiling.

Our only real problem so far was finding the cycle indicator. It is not very noticeable and it would be nice if the manual pointed out where it is located on the display.

A couple of comments: Unless baking the bread overnight, remove the paddle before baking (hold the pause button down until it beeps). It's easy to do, and the bread can then be spread evenly if the kneading left it a bit lopsided. My fruit and nut dispenser worked ok, but I find I get way better distribution by adding a bit at a time during the knead cycle.

As far as the bread itself is concerned, our results have been fine.
defective pan, We were initially very happy with this machine, but after 15 months of moderate use, the spindle that holds the paddle in place fell out of the pan. The Teflon coating on the bottom of the pan is flaking off. I assume that both Teflon flakes and the disintegrated attachment ring were probably baked into our last loaf of bread.
In addition, The motor strains when making dense/whole grain breads. Finally, the keypad on the top of the machine is difficult to "read" and the switches (and switch covering) are of poor quality and unreliable.
Wife LOVED it.....had to return it, My wife LOVED the machine. In the few weeks of owning it, it was FANTASTIC. The quality of the bread was second to none. However, after about three loaves, we noticed that a seal at the bottom of the bread pan, was beginning to corrode. I had purchased the "used-like new" model. It was definitely NOT like new. A few of the accessories were broken. We returned it but we WILL be ordering the same make/model again, from a different merchant (we initially ordered from Warehouse Deals).
kneading paddle slips off; poor construction. Decent bread. Broke after 3 uses., The bad: I just received my machine today and right out of the box was disappointed. The control panel label was not affixed properly (not the plastic cover for shipping), the outside was scratched, one of the screws was drilled in crookedly... It just seemed to be assembled poorly. I didn't give up hope until I washed everything (as per the directions) and placed the kneading paddle in the pan.

  • Fruit, nut, and herb "add-in" dispenser; 24-hour delay-bake timer
  • Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound horizontal loaves
  • Measures 9-1/2 by 15-1/4 by 12-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Gluten-free, low-carb, cake batter, jam, and pizza-, bagel-, and pasta-dough options
  • Convection bake function for crisper crust; 300+ pre-programmed recipes

  • Fruit, nut, and herb "add-in" dispenser; 24-hour delay-bake timer.Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound horizontal loaves.Measures 9-1/2 by 15-1/4 by 12-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty.Gluten-free, low-carb, cake batter, jam, and pizza-, bagel-, and pasta-dough options.Convection bake function for crisper crust; 300+ pre-programmed recipes. Wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with this programmable bread machine. The unit bakes 1, 1-1/2, and 2-pound horizontal loaves and features a convection bake function for better, crisper crust faster. The machine also contains over 300 recipes programmed into its memory for creating not only a variety of breads, but also cake batter; jam; and pizza, bagel, and pasta dough. Plus, for the health conscious, there are gluten-free and low-carb programs. The unit's unique, patented fruit, nut, and herb "add-in" dispenser provides added convenience, while its removable lid with a see-through window allows for watching the baking process. Other thoughtful details include a handy oven light, bake-only with variable temperature, a 24-hour delay-bake timer, and 60-minute power-failure backup in case of a power outage. Wash the removable baking pan by hand only. Housed in durable stainless steel, the bread machine measures 9-1/2 by 15-1/4 by 12-1/2 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.


    Related Products
    • The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook: A Master Baker's 300 Favorite Recipes for Perfect-Every-Time Bread-From Every Kind of Machine Can't live without it! I bought this book last Christmas after receiving a machine for a gift. I made a few recipes from the owner's manual and experienced quite a few flops. I refused to be defeated and knew there must be a book out there that would help me make ...Read the full
    • Norpro 370 Bread Slicerand Guide with Crumb Catcher Pretty much does what it says. Only two things could be adjusted for me to like this slicer better. 1 the grooves could be deeper to keep from slicing into the wood. 2 the guide could be adjustable. Other than that it is a handy tool to use with baked bread. We ...Read the full
    • Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper It works! Good price quick delivery excellent condition very functional useful sanitary and easy to clean and maintain. Just started the home breadmaking thing and this bread keeper is a musthave if you intend to do the same. It may seem a little ...Read the full
    • 125 Best Gluten-Free Bread Machine Recipes Fantastic book but read this before getting started with glutenfree breadmaking When we got started with glutenfree bread making we bought three books and a Zojirushi BBCCX20 Home Bakery Supreme Bread Machine. The first recipe we tried ...Read the full
    • Gluten-Free Baking Classics for the Bread Machine Unique but unsatisfactory This cookbook is the only one out there for GF BreadMachine Baking. The book has good recipes and a great flour mix. But I have a problem with her problem fixes and her some of the instructions. The bread machine specific programing ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น